Friday, June 11, 2010

Go to the dentist!



If only I had listened to that nagging voice in my head telling me to go to the dentist (for 8 years) I may not've had to have my 3rd of 4 root canals today :(

Though to make me feel better my boy took me out for a fancy dinner (yay)







I wore...



♥ Forever New lace ra-ra dress
♥ Bardot fleece biker jacket
♥ Diva owl necklace
♥ Opaque stockings
♥ Mollini heels

Off to Cootamundra (of all places) tomorrow with my mum. There is a story behind this haha i'll fill you in when I get back. Have a fab long weekend!

xx

4 comments:

  1. loooks so yummy! and i really love your dress! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like a fancy dinner to forget about the dentist! Love your dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just tried a moto jacket today, in black, totally inspired by this outfit!

    thank you for the vote hun, really!

    xoxo,

    http://twentyyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey,

    i like your outfit! this white dress with the jacket looks very cute!
    i like your blog and will follow you, and hope you will follow me, too ....

    nice greets, Ira

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading all of your sweet comments, thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...