Monday, December 31, 2012

Outfits of 2012

1
1v1
1v2
1v3
1v4
1v5
1v6
1v7
1v8
1v9
1v10
1v11
1v12

Hey lovelies, sorry for the picture heavy post, but I wanted to share with you all the outfits I wore in 2012 (I've even included the bummy ones from overseas - where I LIVED in my thongs! haha).

I always find it interesting looking back at the things I wore, some outfits I still like and others I'm like.. "what was I thinking!?".

I'd be interested to know what your thoughts are and which outfit you liked most (if any)?

I still don't think I've quite worked out what my style is yet. I mean I know what I like and I know what I don't like but I'm not sure if I can describe my style in a word.

How about you? Can you describe your style in a word?

xx

PS. I hope you all have an amazing time celebrating the new year!!

3 comments:

  1. You look absolutely stunning in photo 17, wish I could pull red off this well!
    And thankyou SO MUCH for the link : D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your lovely comment! like your outfits

    xxx

    http://vickisfashionfairytale.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great round up of looks!

    http://fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading all of your sweet comments, thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...