Sunday, May 18, 2014

It's a BOY!!!

.

Introducing James Anthony, born Monday the 12th of May at 7.12pm (via a scheduled c-section). He weighs 7.2lbs (3.2kg) which is a hell of a lot less than we were expecting! 

I'll do a more detailed post later about his delivery, but in a nutshell..  I couldn't be happier about how everything went.

1

We are so in-love with him! He's absolutely perfect in every way and we feel like the luckiest parents in the world! I honestly love being a mum.. it's given my life so much purpose and I feel like this is what I was meant to do (sounds corny but it's true!). It's like my life is complete now that he's here :)

Here are a few pics of my little man, during his first week of life!

IMG_4515

IMG_9072

IMG_9058

IMG_4549

I still can't believe I'm a mummy now! It's the best feeling ever.

xx

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! :D

    What a beautiful boy, and such a lovely name too! He is so adorable. :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats he is gorgeous and look at all of that beautiful hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Such an exciting time for you-enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! He's a beauty :) What a little angel :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh gosh Louise this post bought tears to my eyes. he is beautiful, you are beautiful, so happy for your little family xx

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading all of your sweet comments, thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...