Sunday, September 21, 2014

OOTD: Regrowth and Balding Baby


Ah finally Spring is here!! I've missed the warmer months so much! It's time to get outside and lap up the sun as much as I can. Today we're going to Floriade which is a local event that showcases a million flowers in bloom, its absolutely beautiful and the perfect way to spend a sunday afternoon. 

I'm going very casual with my distressed jeans, loose fitted tee and statement gold/neon necklace. My hair regrowth is pretty terrible at the moment as I've decided to go back to my natural colour (dark blonde). I've been bleaching my hair since I was 16 so I figure it's time to give the old locks a break.. they've started to get all straw-like which is even less attractive than the regrowth!

While I'm growing out my hair, the little man is losing his :( All that heartburn I endured during pregnancy seems wasted now. I wonder when he'll start growing it back.. he looks like an old man with a receding hairline! haha.

IMG_3388
James wears: Cotton On Kids Shorts, Target Arrow Tee, Cotton On Kids Dribble Bib
xx

8 comments:

  1. Aww what a shame some of his hair is falling out! he still looks like a little cutie though :)

    You look awesome - grey tee and jeans is a classic and comfy combination, and it's really nice with the statement necklace :)

    Hope you have fun at the floriade!

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww yeah the baby's they do loos their hair , my daughter did hahha she did looks so funny tho :) later we shaved her head bold and now her hair is to die for!:) looking pretty love the jeans:)
    following ur blog too:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look
    Martina xx

    Www.martinasmark.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It always surprises me how our seasons are reversed. We're preparing for cold and Winter; you're looking forward to heat and Spring. I like your necklace; I have a similar one I love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cutie!! happy spring to you :) we're entering fall this week and i am very excited for pumpkin, boots and scarves! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg, i just bought the same jeans few days ago.. your baby is the cutest.
    I m not definitely ready for fall.. i hate cold weather


    The Chic and Cheap Blog ,
    The Chic and Cheap Blog on Facebook and on Bloglovin


    Don't forget to Join my Oasap Giveaway! Win a Free Sweatshirt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How good is the weather getting, I am a little excited by it. Your looking well and even if James is losing his hair he is still so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Louise, funny thing … here we're in the midst of our "winter" which translates into a whole lot of rain.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading all of your sweet comments, thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...